Have you considered plastic surgery to reduce the effects of aging or loosing weight to look and feel better? Does the thought of going under the knife frighten you? Perhaps you’ve considered less invasive forms of plastic surgery such as Botox or collagen injections, and realized that they are only temporary fixes and need frequent re-injections to maintain results. Years ago cosmetic dentistry was never discussed or let alone considered an option to plastic surgery. However, these days it is one of the highly sought after treatments that can easily and in less than 2 weeks make a dramatic impact in achieving a youthful appearance and reducing wrinkle lines.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the fastest growing trends in healthcare today. Patients are now realizing that they no longer have to live with unsightly gaps, missing teeth, stained teeth or ugly silver mercury fillings.
Smile makeovers involves one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures than can help:
- Gummy smile and low lip lines
- Close gaps between teeth
- Whiten and brighten discolored or stained teeth
- Repair decayed, chipped, broken or cracked teeth
- Replace old, unattractive metal fillings
- Replace missing teeth using bridges or implants
- Lengthen or shorten uneven teeth by teeth re-contouring.
- Reposition crowded teeth using braces or Invisalign®